GX2 Systems, LLC seeks to fill the position of:
GX2 Systems seeks a Quantitative Researcher to join our quantitative and software development team to analyze and improve the performance of the algorithmic trading strategies that form the foundation of our trading platform, ExMode. ExMode is a platform for executing spreads of multiproduct, customized, relative value spread relationships that are executed precisely at the limit price of the spread level, always in balance, and never legged. GX2 uses market microstructure, predictive algorithms to automate the functions of a broker-dealer trading desk.
The ideal candidate has prior systematic trading experience within the US Treasury or related futures markets. This candidate should have experience in strategy prototyping and simulation, as well as, experience taking strategies from concept to the production trading environment.
- Analyze financial market data to identify patterns and potential opportunities.
- Research and develop alpha signals.
- Build predictive and profitable trading models for market-making and inventory management.
- Manage the life-cycle of the research process, from idea generation, data analysis and management, and prototyping to the backtesting of predictive models.
- Measure ex-ante strategy performance and impacts of strategy parameter changes.
- Conduct research to improve risk management, market coverage, and to meet compliance/regulatory requirements.
- Ability to present both summarized and detailed research results along with resulting recommended action items.
- Master’s degree, or Ph.D. in a STEM discipline or related field of study with an emphasis in Statistics, Optimization, Quantitative Finance, or related field.
- Outstanding analytical skills and passion for investigative research.
- Ability to communicate clearly in both verbal and written form.
- Experience with the following: SQL, R, Python, C#, C++, kdb (Q).
- Familiarity with the Linux OS.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Proven ability to work well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Strong independent work ethic.
- Exacting attention to detail.
Skills that enhance consideration:
- Proven experience monetizing statistical patterns across global securities and futures markets.
- Familiarity with Bloomberg terminal and API.
GX2 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. GX2 does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.