GX2 Systems, LLC seeks to fill the position of:
Trading System Analyst
GX2 is expanding our team with the Trading System Analyst role due to the strong growth of our business. GX2 is a small team of software engineers, quants, and IT experts that deploys an algorithmic trading system developed in house. This system is marketed through our FINRA member broker dealer unit, GX2 Spread Markets. This boutique broker dealer services top tier institutional clients including Hedge Funds, Primary Dealers, and Proprietary Trading Groups.The Trading System Analyst will cover the Asian trading session hours from GX2 System’s headquarters at 190 S. LaSalle St., Chicago, IL. This team member is responsible for monitoring and supporting both an algorithmic trade execution system as well as a web based real-time middle and back-office risk system.This position involves the intensive monitoring of multiple systems and markets throughout the shift. The hours of coverage are Monday through Thursday 2:30PM-12:00AM CST and Sunday 4PM-12:00AM CST.
- -Technical or quantitative degree (BS or BA)
- -Ability to communicate clearly in both verbal and written form
- -The position requires heavy use of email, IM, and telephone communication with both management and system users/clients
- -Strong independent work ethic. Exacting attention to detail
- -Prior experience in a trading or financial services environment preferred
- -Familiarity with the Linux OS
- -Advanced Excel skills
- -Basic troubleshooting of networks: ping, nslookup, traceroute, netstat, telnet
- -Outstanding analytical skills and passion for investigative research.
- -Familiarity with Windows System administration
Skills that enhance consideration:
- -Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server administration
- -Experience with any of the following: SQL, Python, C#, R, C++
- -QA testing experience or scripting skill
- -Familiarity with bash, ssh
- -Familiarity with Nagios
At GX2 Systems, you’ll find a dynamic start-up culture with the knowledge and experience of industry veterans at hand. We foster an environment of strong collaboration where you’ll be expected to contribute and make a difference!
Click here to apply!